Hi everyone! Wow, been a while, huh? XD
I just had such a fun time getting caught up with Character Studies, so I decided to post one of them today!
Character Studies is done by Morgan. So basically what you do, is you copy and paste the questions from her blog and then have your character answer them. My main character, Connor, in the book I’m writing will be answering the questions below
- You need some time with friends, being social. What do you do and where do you go?
I’m not social. I’m a hermit. But if I have to answer this question, I’d say that I’d find someone who enjoys hunting and go hunting in the woods.
- You want some time alone. Just you and yourself. What do you do?
Now this one I can answer! I sleep.
- You’re feeling creative. What do you do?
Creative? Creative? Uhhh….. Decorate my house with animal heads and skins.
- What do you do when you don’t want to do anything useful or productive? Your favorite “useless waste of a time”?
I never really do anything useful or productive, so let’s say sleep.
- What do you do when it rains?
Stay inside and complain that I can’t go hunting.
- What’s your favorite outdoor activity?
Hunting. You haven’t figured that out by now?
- Do you like to read?
- What makes you laugh?
Nothing. Try all you want, it’s not happening.
- You’re going to a museum/exhibit of some kind. What is at the museum and who do you go with? Do you enjoy yourself?
One word – Booorrinnng.
- BONUS: What’s your favorite kind of cookie?
Molasses cookies are the best. You should have more questions like the bonus ones.
You’re probably wondering why I have such a terrible character, but really, the book explains it all LOL!
Hope you enjoyed!